You have arrived at the ultimate, go-your-own-way vacation. You’re staying in a fully-equipped, private house, that cannot be reached by cars or roads.
At Casa Cairucu you can gather as many as eight of your favorite people around you and indulge in the sort of vacation that suits all of you best. Whether that be lounging on an immaculate beach, snorkeling amongst colourful fish in tropically warm waters, enjoying a local town or indulging in home-cooked dinners on your own private terrace overlooking the sea.
Get the crew together for a luxury, tailor-made vacation to Brazil, and head for the seafront house of Casa Cairucu. Surround yourselves with glorious beaches, gardens with kingfishers, hummingbirds and herons, rainforest tracks leading to traditional fishing communities and boat taxis into the colonial town of Paraty.
Casa Cairucu, at a glance
- Outstanding seafront villa with pristine beaches, overlooking Paraty Bay
- Perfect vacation home for families and groups of friends, numbering between six and eight
- Just 20 minutes by boat from the colonial town of Paraty
- Superb, luxurious beach house with three bedrooms and uninterrupted sea views
- All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms
- Chic, wooden-floored living room with sliding glass doors leading to a sun deck
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- House keeper and shopping service, meals cooked on request and to your taste
For leisure and pleasure
- Seemingly endless stretches of untouched sand and the welcoming waters of Paraty Bay
- Private boat trips to explore hidden beaches
- Boat transfers to the boutique shops, bars, restaurants and sight-seeing opportunities of colonial Paraty
- snorkeling and swimming to see rock fish, colourful starfish, turtles and even dolphins
- Two kayaks
- Cachaca distillery visits
- Deckchairs and hammocks for ultimate relaxation