It’s about famous names. Fasano was designed by Philippe Starck. It also stands on the world-revered Ipanema Beach, amidst the glamour and sophistication of Brazil’s leading city.
Avenida Vieira Souto runs through the heart of the Ipanema Beach precinct and is perhaps the most desirable address in the whole of Rio de Janeiro. To do justice to such an iconic setting, Philippe Starck designed his first architectural project to reflect the classic era of the Bossa Nova – the 1950s and 1960s - when the Ipanema first blossomed into a vibrant center for music, dance, art and bohemian lifestyle.
The rhythms of Latin America still course through this charming neighbourhood today, as you’ll discover if you stay at Fasano on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Brazil. You can indulge in decadent cocktails beside the ocean-view, infinity edge pool. Dine on haute cuisine in Fasano al Mare. And dance into the early hours, South American-style, in the Baretto-Londra nightclub.
Fasano, at a glance
- Infinitely stylish, fashionable hotel on Avenida Vieira Souto beside the world famous Ipanema Beach
- Choice of 79 stylish guest rooms and 10 luxurious suites
- Designer touches include Starck’s Dali-esque ear-shaped mirrors and Sergio Rodrigues chairs
- Oceanfront rooms have sweeping views over Ipanema Beach
- Chic, marbled en suite bathrooms
- The very best in-room entertainment technology
- Classic Italian/Brazilian food served in the Fasano al Mare restaurant, poolside bar, lobby bar and night club
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pool with cocktail bar and sun deck, overlooking the ocean
- First floor spa dedicated to holistic wellness and featuring a range of skin and hair treatments
- Eighth floor terrace with Vichy shower room and hydro-treatments
- Easy access to the world famous Ipanema Beach and the vibrant surrounding area
- Beach stand with loungers, umbrellas and sun products exclusively for hotel guests
- Surfboard and bicycle hire
- Whole range of city-wide tours and activities arranged by the concierge