Perfect for relaxing and escaping everyone under 18 years old. An idyllic spot for romance. Even better than a private island – Ponta dos Ganchos is a private peninsula.
Children at play make one of the world’s happiest sounds, especially if a swimming pool is involved. But for romantic moments – or just for sheer, uninterrupted peace and relaxation – the absence of anyone under 18 years old is sublime. You can enjoy the magnificent, panoramic views from the private plunge pool on the terrace of your bungalow, dine romantically in an elegant restaurant, and wander in wonder along nature trails through a natural forest without scaring the wildlife.
Specify a stay at Ponta dos Ganchos during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Brazil and you’ll also be able to play tennis on a seafront court, go island hopping and scuba diving, visit picturesque local fishing villages and meet the descendants of the first Azorean settlers of the Santa Catalina coastline.
Don't just take our word for it...Mark Palmer traveled with The Ultimate Travel Company to Ponta dos Ganchos and wrote about his experience for The Daily Mail. Read article here >>
Ponta dos Ganchos, at a glance
- Stunning resort on a privately-owned peninsular
- Just 40 km from Florianopolis and within easy reach of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires
- Choice of just 25 charming bungalows, welcoming people over 18 years old only
- Some bungalows jutting out over the emerald water, many have private plunge pools
- Shaded patios and terraces with hammocks and astounding sea views
- Excellent restaurant serving a range of fine food, plus a convivial bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Glorious beach backed by natural rainforest
- Heated swimming pool with sun deck
- Spa and well-being center with a wide choice of relaxing and therapeutic treatments
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spacious massage gazebos
- Scuba diving on Arvoredo Island
- Boat trips to Anhatomirim Island and Dolphins Bay
- Nature trails through the surrounding rainforest
- Expeditions to discover the nature of the peninsula
- Tennis court with open views over the sea
- movie theater and lounge for relaxing and socialising