Pousada Abracadabra is both cool, and magic. This exclusive hotel is an absolute must if you’re visiting Búzios on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Brazil. It stands high on a hillside giving you commanding views over the aquamarine waters of the famous Bay of Búzios. A scene of white yachts, bobbing gently on their moorings beside pale gold beaches that more than rival the world-renowned Copacabana, just along the coast.
The Abracadabra itself definitely lives up to the expectation of its name. In fact it pulls several rabbits out of the hat. Besides its exquisite location, it offers you a world class sunset lounge and restaurant – seafood the irresistible speciality, of course – and rooms that are both infinitely stylish in the modern idiom, yet with a traditional Brazilian flair.
Pousada Abracadabra, at a glance
- Stylish hotel on the ultra-cool Bay of Búzios
- Minutes from town and only 180 km from Rio de Janeiro
- Wide choice of individually styled, standard, superior and deluxe rooms plus sumptuous apartment-style suites
- Typically featuring traditional Brazilian design motifs, extremely stylish bathrooms and balconies or wide windows offering awe-inspiring views over the sea
- Restaurant that is the talk of the coast
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pool with gorgeous bay views
- Superb spa at nearby Casas Brancas offering a full range of restorative and pampering treatments
- Boat and speedboat tours
- Cross country cycling and buggy hire
- Full range of amenities available at nearby Casas Brancas