In a private reserve, beside Patagonia’s astounding Torres del Paine National Park, you will be as much a part of the natural landscape as pumas, guanacos and condors.
Sheltered from the swirling Patagonian winds by luxuriant stands of natural lengas and nirres beech trees, you will be snuggled inside a contemporary take on traditional Patagonian shelters and ranching outposts. But you will be exposed to the rugged scenery and stupendous landscapes of the Patagonian wilderness. Rearing up against a polychromatic blue sky will be the majestic peaks of the Torres del Paine Mountains. Untouched natural forest and pampas roll away at your feet, punctuated by the serene stillness of Lake Sarmiento.
Make Awasi part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Chile and you’ll be strategically positioned to enjoy the natural beauty of an unspoiled wilderness, whilst having all the fascinating flora, fauna and fabulous birdlife of the Torres del Paine National Park right on your doorstep.
Awasi Patagonia, at a glance
- Rural Patagonian-style resort with all the modern creature comforts
- Set on a private reserve
- Just 12 individual villas gathered around a welcoming main lodge
- Villas offer stunning, all-round views of forest, lake and mountain range
- Double bedrooms and living rooms with cozy fireplaces
- Modern en suite bathrooms
- Master villa has two double bedrooms, both with en suites, plus an indoor terrace
- Restaurant serving excellent regional delicacies
For leisure and pleasure
- Discover Patagonia’s world-renowned national park
- Explore fjords, mountains and glaciers
- Forest and lake tours
- Over 120 different bird species
- 272 varieties of indigenous plants
- Wildlife includes pumas, guanacos, nandus and the endangered huemul
- Meet the local people who have fished, hunted and farmed this rugged environment for generations