Make Hotel Antumalal a destination on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Chile and you’ll find yourself in a very relaxing ‘machine’ indeed. The hotel is designed along the architectural principles laid down by the famous 1930s Bauhaus school of design, and it is a true modern classic. It’s vibrant, timeless architecture sits at complete ease with its surroundings. It stands of the shores of a tranquil, twinkling lake and looks towards a majestic volcano – the scenery revealed in breathtaking fashion by walls of glass.
Inside you’ll find soft white carpets and warm wooden panelling, bathed in natural light. 1950s-style furniture and a modernistic fireplace add to the clean, relaxed ambiance, whilst your suite will have a wall-sized window that perfectly frames a view of breathtaking proportions.
Hotel Antumalal, at a glance
- Bauhaus-style hotel on the shores of Lake Villarrica
- Not far from the exciting town of Pucon
- Choice of 19 individual rooms, suites and chalets
- All with wall-sized windows, fireplaces, en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Family suites have two bedrooms and one bathroom
- Chalets typically offer secluded lake or forest settings and private terraces – the Royal Chalet has its own waterfall!
- Restaurant offering locally produced food and superb views over the lake
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa carved out of natural rock
- Sauna with panoramic views
- Massage shower and hydro pool
- Wide choice of therapies including the only registered Polarity therapist in South America
- Lake and forest activities
- River expeditions and volcano climbing
- Excursions organised to the monkey puzzle forest and hot springs