There is a reason for the minimalistic simplicity of the Vina Vik at Millahue; you’ll notice that the interior design is deliberately understated in order to direct your attention to the magnificence of the exterior. Sweeping, fertile plains and acres of viticulture leading to green mountains soaring towards the sky. A serene lake that reflects the rugged beauty of the mountains – the famous Cordillera of the Andes. Completing the view is a working vineyard that produces wines of some repute, and a delightful hacienda.
But make Vik part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Chile and you’ll quickly understand that minimalist style does not mean skimping on creature comforts. You’ll sleep in peace, lounge on terraces that overlook the lake itself and dine before picture windows with monumental views.
Vik, at a glance
- Extremely stylish boutique guest house set in the middle of an established winery
- Views over a lake and the Cordillera of the Andes
- 22 spacious double bedrooms with glorious views
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Ultra-stylish, minimalist décor
- Dining room with panoramic views of the countryside
- Fine dining and very fine wine experience
For leisure and pleasure
- Perfect way to understand the workings and art of viticulture
- Holistic wine production creating the best wine from a magnificent terroir
- Wonderful base for discovering the nature of the lake and the surrounding countryside
- Access to the Cordillera of the Andes and the whole of the Apalta Valley
- Two large terraces for relaxation and a cozy living room for complete relaxation