If you believe a hotel can be a destination in its own right, then this one will prove irresistible. Standing within the old walled city, the Santa Teresa is a regal combination of history and contemporary luxury. Its graceful rooms and suites are arranged over two wings – one part of the original 17th century building, the other with the classic style of the early 20th century.
The Santa Teresa also boasts three destination restaurants. Plaza Santa Teresa offers fabulous sunsets and live music while you dine. La Terraza features astounding views of San Pedro Claver Church and the Caribbean, whilst the Harry Sasson Restaurant is rated amongst the 50 finest restaurants in Latin America. Reasons enough to make this hotel a destination on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Colombia.
Charleston Santa Teresa, at a glance
- Landmark, historic hotel in the heart of old Cartagena
- Choice of 89 rooms and suites situated in two wings of the hotel: one dating back to the 17th century, the other a mere 100 years old
- Each room and suite has its own, individual décor theme
- Far-reaching views over the sea or old city
- Marbled, designer en suite bathrooms
- Plaza Santa Teresa, La Terrazza and the Harry Sasson Restaurant serve exquisite cuisine in the finest surroundings, with sunset views over the Caribbean
For leisure and pleasure
- One of the most elegant spas in Cartagena
- Massage pool, Turkish bathtub and private bathing with ocean views
- Wonderful base for sight-seeing or simply strolling through the warren of cobbled alleyways and picturesque colonial and republican buildings
- Visits to the bastions and forts, museums and galleries, monuments, shops, restaurants, cafés and historical sites of this ancient city
- Walking distance from the shores of the Caribbean