A beautifully renovated boutique hotel just two blocks from the seafront. Hotel Boutique Don Pepe is the perfect place to stay when exploring the oldest city in the Americas, Santa Marta.
Hotel Boutique Don Pepe has just 12 individually designed and decorated rooms, split over 3 floors. All rooms have en-suites and air-conditioning and some of the rooms have their own terrace/balcony.
There is an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and also a spa area for any treatments. They have their own restaurant called 'Bacota', which often serves fresh seafood and salads and there is also a bar. At the end of the day guests can enjoy a cocktail on one of the three rooftop terraces and enjoy sunset over the bay.
Don Pepe is close to the main square which has a variety of bars and restaurants to choose from, as well as a number of artisan shops for gifts. It's also only a short drive to the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the country estate and final resting place of South American revolutionary hero Simon Bolivar
Hotel Boutique Don Pepe, at a glance
- Charming boutique hotel in the centre of Santa Marta
- Views of the Caribbean Sea
- Only 12 rooms
- Renovated to a high standard
- Outdoor pool, jacuzzi and spa
- Rooftop terrace and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the ancient city of Santa Marta, the oldest in the Americas
- Take a day trip to the nearby Tayrona National Park
- Visit Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the country estate and final resting place of South American revolutionary hero Simon Bolivar
- Go scuba-diving in the nearby village of Taganga
- Bicycles for guests to use and explore the city
- Relax on a sun lounger on the terrace or by the pool