What will you do today? Before breakfast you may take an early swim, or simply watch the old walled city of Cartagena waking up, from the rooftop terrace of La Passion Hotel. Then it’s time to take a stroll around the quaint streets of the city’s historic quarter, with its centuries-old buildings, plazas and parks, museums and galleries. Or will you take a guided tour and gain a real insight into the layers of history and the cultural influences that make up Cartagena de Indias?
Or you may decide to take to the sea. This remarkable hotel can also arrange for you to hire a yacht and sail off to the castaway islands of Rosario and Baru. A definite high point on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Colombia.
La Passion Hotel, at a glance
- Charming boutique hotel in a mansion dating back to the 1820s
- Choice of classic and premium rooms, plus junior and executive suites
- Rooms usually feature king-size or twin beds, air conditioning and fans and en suite bathrooms with showers and Swiss amenities
- Suites are typically spacious with high ceilings, classic décor, en suites with showers and bathtubs, dressing rooms and French doors opening onto private balconies
- Superb views over the old town
- Brilliant restaurant specialising in lobster and fish, plus international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Irresistible rooftop swimming pool
- Roof terrace with highly photogenic views of Cartagena’s historic quarter
- Yacht rental for visiting the beautiful islands of Rosario and Baru
- Guided tours by experts, taking in the sights of old Cartagena – including: the bastions of Plaza Santa Teresa and Calle San Juan, the Palacio de la Inquisicion, and the Monumento Torre del Reloj, the Plaza de la Proclamacion and Catedral Santa Catarina