This luxury yacht has been designed especially for small groups to offer privacy and comfort, and to reduce the impact on the fragile Galapagos eco-system. Each of the eight twin or matrimonial cabins features an inter-cabin telephone, 3 panoramic windows that can be opened, a small couch, a small desk, individually controlled air conditioning systems, private bathrooms with hot and cold running water, and a hair dryer.
Galapagos Odyssey (otherwise known as Gran Natalia) offers elegant and inviting social areas that are used to hold trip meetings, discuss your day to day itinerary, and share your experiences with other passengers. In between excursions, you can relax and enjoy the warm sun and the incredible Galapagos view on the comfortable loungers or in the Jacuzzi.
Galapagos Odyssey, at a glance
- Incredible Galapagos view
- All cabins feature individually controlled air-conditioning, a small desk, couch, mini-bar, and closet, as well as spacious bathrooms with shower cabins
- Spacious lounge
- Dining area and bar
- Computer desk and library
- Shaded terrace for al-fresco dining and outdoor bar wiht shaded terrace
- Jacuzzi and a shaded area with comfortable loungers, as well as a spacious area for sunbathing
Where will Galapagos Odyssey take you?
- 5 Days/ 4 Nights cruise – Genovesa Expedition
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights – Espanola Expedition
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights - Fernandina Expedition
- 10 Days/ 9 Nights – Espanola and Genovesa Expedition
- 10 Days/ 9 Nights – Genovesa and Fernandina Expedition
- 11 Days/ 10 Nights – Fernandina and Espanola Expedition
- 15 Days/ 14 Nights – Odyssey Expedition: – Genovesa, Fernandina and Espanola (3 different itineraries order available)
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Contact our South America Team on 020 7386 4646 for more information or by email.