Zuleta is an astonishingly beautiful, working farm stretching from horizon to horizon. It comprises 4000 acres of scenic countryside, at the heart of which is an outstanding hacienda dating back to the 16th century.
Owned by the family of Mr Galo Plaza Lasso for over a century, you can expect to be welcomed into this exceptional home in a genteel, traditional way that is entirely in keeping with the richness of its history and the respectability of the family.
Similarly, you can expect excellent Ecuadorian cuisine prepared from organic, Hacienda-grown produce.
Hacienda Zuleta, at a glance
- 17 spacious, individually decorated rooms with their own fireplaces and antique furniture
- Garden or mountain views
- Private gardens or terraces
- Dining room
- Established gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Horse-drawn carriage journeys through the magnificent grounds
- Hiking and trekking through pastureland, pine and eucalyptus forests
- Horse riding on Zuleteno thoroughbreds
- Mountain biking
- Participation in farm activities
- Condor and bird watching