This Power Catamaran Yacht carries 16 passengers and an attentive crew of 9. The boat offers plenty of deck space and the cabins are complete with large portrait windows for spectacular ocean views, private facilities and air conditioning. The knowledgeable guides on board will help you make the most of your visit, and extra activities and equipment are on offer such as wetsuits, kayaks and snorkeling masks. On the Upper Deck you will find a bar, a communal rest area and a jacuzzi which holds 6 people.
M/C Anahi, at a glance
- accommodations for sixteen voyagers
- Helpful crew of 9 well trained staff.
- Every cabin includes large windows - portrait type - with a view to the ocean, beautiful wooden floor and cozy private facilities with hot/cold water shower, locker, closet and air conditioning.
- Ample resting areas, Sundeck with resting check
- Library, TV-DVD room, comfortable dining room and lounge.
- Charming bar
- a Galapagos National Park first class guides who speak fluent English and Spanish (guides in other languages – German, Italian, French - are also available under request and for closed groups).
Where will M/C Anahi take you?
- 4 Days tour includes Española, Floreana and Charles Darwin Station, Baltra
- 5 Days tour includes Baltra, Genovesa, Plazas (Santa Fe), San Cristobal
- 8 Days tour includes Baltra, Isabela, Fernandina, Santiago and North Seymour (Baltra)
- 8 Days tour includes Baltra (Bachas), Genovesa, Plazas (Santa Fe), San Cristobal, Española, Floreana and Charles Darwin Station (Baltra)
It is possible to combine these itineraries into 11, 12 and 15 day cruises.
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details
Contact our South America Team on 020 7386 4646 for more information.