Experience the thrilling wildlife, and beautiful scenery of the Galapagos onboard the Mega-Catamaran Ocean Spray. This 113ft Power Motor Catamaran provides a truly high-end option for those seeking to experience the Galapagos in luxury.
This impressive Catamaran has capacity for 16 passengers in total, with accommodations including 8 double cabins, and 1 single cabin, all with their own private balcony.
The crew are highly experienced, friendly and welcoming, and the vessel's communal areas provide all you'll need for variation and comfort on your exciting Galapagos cruise.
A huge sun-deck welcomes you for moments of quiet reflection, awe-inspiring views of the unspoiled islands or some time to simply unwind with a drink in hand. The jacuzzi on board adds an element of indulgence to your journey while the staterooms are spacious with large windows, so you can enjoy the unmissable sights of the Galapagos from your bedroom.
Don't just take our word for it... read Lisa Grainger's review of the Ocean Spray Catamaran in The Telegraph here >>
Ocean Spray Catamaran, at a glance
- 8 Double cabins and 1 single cabin with private balcony
- Naturalist Guide and experienced crew
- Al fresco Dining
- Kayaks, snorkeling and daily off-boat hikes and shore excursions
Where will Ocean Spray Catamaran take you?
- 8 Days/7 Nights: Southwest Galapagos Islands Cruise
- 8 Days/7 Nights: South-Central Galapagos Islands Cruise
- 6 Days/5 Nights: Western Galapagos Islands Cruise
- 6 Days/5 Nights: Southern Galapagos Islands Cruise
- 5 Days/4 Nights: Central Galapagos Islands Cruise
- 4 Days/3 Nights: Eastern Galapagos Islands
Click here to download deck plans and specific suite details