Cusco is a buzzing, colourful city, but step into Belmond Palacio Nazarenas and suddenly the world is cool, calm and luxurious.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas stands in one of downtown Cusco’s most exclusive areas, and it has been deliberately designed to welcome guests to a world of elegance, modernity and sophistication.
But ‘the palace’ doesn’t lose sight of its roots – after all, Cusco was once the Inca capital. You enter through Inca stone walls leading to a charming, cloistered courtyard that tinkles o the sound of an ancient fountain. Modern facilities include terraces and patios, a central pool and stylish restaurant acknowledged to be amongst the finest in the entire city.
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, at a glance
- An oasis of calm, close to Cusco’s central square and Bohemian quarter
- Just 10 minutes from the airport
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu are within easy reach by car
- Choice of 55 spacious suites in four different styles
- All with private bars – staffed in some cases – and oxygen enriched (Cusco is 3,399 meters above sea level)
- Fine dining a speciality of the Senzo Restaurant
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb spa arranged over five treatment rooms and specialising in Inca and Andean-inspired options using indigenous Peruvian ingredients
- Relaxation room and health bar
- Private hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Boutique and business center
- Sumptuous lounge and guest library
- Ideal base to explore a city that has UNESCO World Heritage status