If you’re a collector of stupendous views you’ll find that the panorama offered by the Miraflores Park is one of the most awe-inspiring imaginable. At sunrise it is golden. During the day the park beneath you is lush green and the blueness of the sea stretches off into infinity. At night, lights frame the bay like a necklace of precious stones. Reason enough to make the Mirflores part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Peru.
But, of course, there are other reasons. The hotel enjoys a prime setting in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas. Its restaurants are regarded as destinations in themselves and are amongst the best in Lima. And the hotels suites are the height of modern elegance – complemented, of course, by those truly stunning views.
Miraflores Park, at a glance
- Luxurious modern hotel by Belmond, set in one of Lima’s most desirable districts
- Choice of Presidential, Deluxe and Junior suites
- Designer bathrooms, many with oval corner tubs
- Spacious sitting areas
- Top floor Presidential suites have saunas and Jacuzzis – many also have outside terraces and private plunge pools
- Two fabulous restaurants and a destination bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Fabulous pool and sun decks with fantastic, rooftop views
- Zest Spa offering restorative treatments using many Peruvian and Amazonian ingredients
- Gym and ultra-modern fitness centre
- Superb access to Lima’s famous handicrafts market as well as chic jewellery and silversmith shops
- Close to excellent museums and galleries - including the Larco Museum and Museo Armano
- Lima’s diverse culture, restaurants and bars nearby