Quinta San Blas is a simple boutique property in the bohemian hilltop neighbourhood of San Blas, close to some excellent cafes and artisan shops and with excellent views over the city.
A renovated republican townhouse, the building has been restored into a twenty-room hotel, split over two floors and with rooms facing a small internal courtyard. Rooms are simply furnished, but still maintain the character of the original building, with wooden beams and brightly coloured doors.
There is no restaurant per se, but there is a cafeteria area which is where breakfast is served and guests can order light bites, including sandwiches and pastries. San Blas is famous for its cafes and shops, so guests are invited to explore the area and the hotel is only a 15-minute walk from the Plaza de Armas, where there are even more restaurant options.
Quinta San Blas, at a glance
- Boutique hotel in the cosmopolitan neighbourhood of San Blas
- Only 20 simple and clean rooms
- Breakfast/café room for light snacks
- Interior courtyard and sitting area
- Helpful and friendly staff
For leisure and pleasure
- Explore the artisan shops, galleries and cafés of the bohemian San Blas neighbourhood
- Only a 15 minute walk to the Plaza de Armas
- Explore the Inca fortress of Sacsayhuaman, above the city
- Take a day trip to Machu Picchu
- Base for adrenaline sports including white-water rafting and mountain biking