Tradition meets modern chic. Acres of fragrant pine forest meet the sandy banks of the River Plate.
Arguably one of the River Plate’s most desirable, destination resorts. Beginning with the elegantly contemporary décor that borrows and reworks traditional themes - and going through to the exquisite spa and world class dining - Carmelo Resort will constantly delight you.
Think blue-tiled pool with stone surrounds and cool sun decks. Think a traditional hacienda-style restaurant with a central fountain. Think about playing on a superb golf course. Think about a resort set against a landscape of grassy plains, rolling vineyards and acres of pine and eucalyptus trees. Think about being perfectly pampered, and you’re imagining yourself at Carmelo’s Four Seasons.
Carmelo Resort & Spa, at a glance
- Owned by the Hyatt hotel group
- A serene retreat – with everything – in a magnificent setting by the River Plate
- Short shuttle ride from the centre of Carmelo
- Perfect for families and wedding parties • Choice of 20 bungalows – six with river views
- All with secluded gardens and outdoor showers
- 24 luxury, split level suites
- Private terraces and expansive bathrooms
- Manadara restaurant and bar, romantic Gazebo and Pura dining rooms, Rio bar and two lounges
For leisure and pleasure
- Two beautiful swimming pools
- Excellent spa with a range of treatments
- Whole programme of family and kids’ activities
- World class golf course including wetland and lake features
- Two floodlit tennis courts with resident pro
- Fitness centre with weight training, cardio-vascular equipment, whirlpool, sauna, yoga, prana and meditation
- Wine excursions
- Sight-seeing trips to San Roque’s Chapel