The imposing Hilton Mandalay boasts 231 rooms in the former royal capital. Set amongst four acres of manicured gardens, it commands a fine view of the famous Mandalay Hill and Royal Palace.
Choose to stay at the Hilton Mandalay during your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Myanmar and you’ll find yourself perfectly positioned in the heart of this ancient city. All rooms are elegantly appointed in soft, neutral colours and simple, chic furnishings. You’ll find thoughtful amenities and large bathrooms throughout, whilst some feature expansive terraces or private balconies. Opt for a suite or executive room to enjoy access to the Executive Lounge, offering complimentary breakfasts and refreshments throughout the day.
Guests have five different dining venues to choose from, ranging from the Moat Bar & Grill to delicious breakfasts and local cuisine at Cafe Mandalay. There’s a fitness centre as well as a large outdoor pool, whilst those wanting to explore can borrow one of the hotel’s complimentary bicycles to get around with ease. Nearby attractions include Mandalay Hill, the historic Shwenandaw Monastery and Eindawya Pagoda.
Hilton Mandalay, at a glance
• Luxury hotel in Mandalay with beautiful views of Mandalay Hill
• 231 rooms and suites, several with private balconies, expansive terraces and kitchenettes
• Rooms look out onto either the city, gardens, Royal Palace or Mandalay Hill
• Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, minibar and coffee and tea making facilities
• Lobby Lounge offers a relaxing place to relax after a day’s sightseeing
• Moat Bar & Grill where you can enjoy authentic grills alongside live music
• Cafe Mandalay for the famous Hilton Breakfast, quick lunches and dinners inspired by authentic South East Asian, local and international cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
• Nearby attractions include the Eindawya Pagoda, Mahamuni Pagoda and Golden Palace Monastery
• Rent a bicycle and head out to explore the city
• Outdoor swimming pool and pool bar
• Fully equipped fitness room