Was ever a vehicle more aptly named, you wonder to yourself, as you tuk tuk your way towards the bustle and color of Siem Reap’s fascinating Old Market?
After your first day, you come to think of Heritage Suites as less of a stylish, boutique hotel and more of a little village – or at least a tiny hamlet. Tucked away in abundant tropical gardens is a small collection of rooms and suites; perfect if you prefer to stay in places that are of a size that enables the ‘family’ of staff to give your wishes their personal attention.
But your main reason for including Siem Reap on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cambodia are the temples. Amongst the most astoundingly extravagant in the world, the temples of Angkor rear out of the jungle just a few kilometres from your Heritage Suites village. Be sure you bring a camera with a huge memory card with you.
Heritage Suites Hotel, at a glance
- Stylish boutique hotel set in tropical gardens
- Only 15 minutes from Seim Reap’s International Airport
- Choice of just 26 guest rooms and suites
- Classic rooms feature quietly stylish décor, king-size beds and courtyard views
- Suites typically have king-sized beds and Asian/Art Deco or Khmer fusion décor, private gardens, indoor/outdoor showers/ over-sized baths and private steam rooms
- Lobby bistro, mezzanine or poolside dining and cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Intimate spa with steam baths, rain showers and restorative treatments
- Fantastic location for visiting Angkor Wat
- Close to the sights of Siem Reap, including the Old Market and the lively Pub Street scene with its restaurants, cafés, bars and shopping
- Easy access to the wonderful new National Museum and the beautiful Siem Reap River
- Tours including secret temples, sunset cruises, Litchi Mountain, Banteay Chhmar
- Jungle buggy rides and cycling