After a day of experiencing the spirituality of the ethereally beautiful Angkor Wat, you should continue the mood by staying in an atmosphere of grandeur and tranquillity.
Just across from the legendary Royal Palace is a slightly more modern temple to serenity and harmony. Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor offers unrivalled access to one of the Far East’s most historic sights - plus the traditional aspects of ultimate luxury and simply sumptuous service for which the Raffles name is revered throughout the world.
Make sure it’s part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cambodia and the Grand will treat you to an experience that combines old-world grandeur and the sensation of timeless elegance with modern essentials like a thoroughly indulgent spa, the latest interconnectivity and a choice of international standard dining options.
So the Grand is a destination in its own right. A haven of peace and tranquillity set in 15 acres of classic French-inspired landscaped gardens.
Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor, at a glance
- World class hotel offering unrivalled access to the Royal Palace
- Set in 15 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens
- Wide choice of 119 rooms, suites and villas
- Furnished to reflect the period of the building; Art Deco country-style
- Original Cambodian objects d’art
- Superb en suites
- Glorious views over the extensive gardens
- Seven dining options, including restaurant, bar, café, terraces, conservatory and wine cellar
For leisure and pleasure
- Pool inspired by Angkorian architecture
- Luxury spa offering a full range of European, Eastern and traditional Cambodian treatments
- Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms
- Four single and couple treatment rooms
- Perfect base for exploring the old Siem Reap French quarter
- Only eight kilometres from Angkor Wat itself
- Spectacular sunsets over Tonlé Sap Lake