For almost a century, Raffles Hotel Le Royal has welcomed royalty, heads of state, writers, adventurers, entrepreneurs, film and rock stars. So it’s high time you paid a visit.
If you were to stay anywhere else in Phnom Penh during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Cambodia you might forever be looking back over your shoulder – wondering if you’d missed one of the world’s great travel experiences.
Raffles Hotel Le Royal has welcomed world famous personalities as diverse as former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy, and the French writer and adventurer André Malraux. And when you stroll into the white and marble coolness of the hotel lobby you’ll immediately understand why the great and good of the world have chosen the hotel as their destination in Cambodia’s foremost city.
Graceful splendour surrounds you; not least in your room. Expect a colonial ambience that embraces Khmer, Art Deco and French style – complemented, of course, by 21st century comforts and superb views.
Raffles Hotel Le Royal, at a glance
- Five star, destination hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh
- Choice of 170 elegant guest rooms and suites
- Including State and Landmark rooms with period-style furnishings and views over the gardens and pools
- Wide selection of fabulous suites – the Le Royal, for example, features a king-sized four poster bed, plus twin bedroom, living room, private balcony and three bathrooms
- Restaurant Le Royal for Cambodian food at its best, plus fabled cocktails
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor lap and fun pools
- Raffles Spa staffed by experts in aromatherapy, naturopathy, Ayurvedic treatments, botanical and marine sciences
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and fitness center
- Superb inner city setting, opposite the American embassy
- Easy access to the irresistible Russian and Central Markets
- The life, sightseeing and cultural opportunities of Phnom Penh on your doorstep