Within minutes of Jimbaran Bay and the fabled Uluwatu Temple is a modern-day shrine; one dedicated to award-winning design and making you feel on top of the world. Literally.
The lounge resembles a rectangular bamboo nest poised halfway over the edge of a cliff, beside an infinity pool soaring 100 meters above the Indian Ocean. The restaurant is similarly breath-taking.
And dining out is only one aspect of Alila Villas that will astonish and delight you, and make you congratulate yourself on choosing it for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Bali. The others include aquamarine ocean vistas and unforgettable sunsets. A choice of immaculate beaches ranging from Padang Padang to Nyang Nyang. Stunning villas that have their own pools and layouts that bring the outside inside. An ultra-modern holistic spa. The Warung Restaurant serving a journey through Indonesian cuisine. And a setting within easy reach of Bali’s most inspiring clifftop temple, beside Jimbaran Bay.
Alila Villas, at a glance
- Ultra-contemporary low-rise resort with award-winning architecture and design
- Only 30 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Choice of one, two and three bedroom villas, all with their own private pools
- Cool, angular design and layouts that flow seamlessly from the inside to the outside
- Villas are typically perched on the cliff edge or on the hillside, with sweeping views of the sea or countryside
- Bamboo ceilings and cool white floors
- Private sun decks and designer en suite bathrooms with indoor rain showers and tubs, plus outdoor showers
- Two elegant restaurants serving first class Indonesian specialities and Asian dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Clifftop, infinity edge swimming pool with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- Luxurious spa offering a combination of ancient Asian healing arts and modern restorative techniques
- Nearby beaches include Balangan, Dreamland, Padang Padang, Suluban and Nyang Nyang
- Just 15 minutes from Jimbaran Bay and the spectacular Uluwatu Temple, perched on a cliff 250 feet above the ocean
- Close to the New Kuta and the Bali National golf courses
- Great retreat and a good base for exploring the busy towns, stunning coastline, beautiful countryside, temples and spiritual centres of Bali