Dedicated divers, snorkelling enthusiasts and beach lovers alike will find Cove Eco Resort a dream with its dazzling location in the marine-rich paradise of Raja Ampat.
Set on the beautiful island of Yeben and framed by 3km of white sand beach, Cove Eco Resort puts its guests within easy reach of some of the planet’s top dive sites. The sublime islands of Raja Ampat are known for their incredible marine diversity, and you can spend countless hours here exploring pristine coral reefs and their rainbow-coloured fish. There’s also the opportunity for sunset kayaking, water-rock climbing, bird watching and simply lazing on sandy beaches.
Accommodation is in the form of beach-side cottages, all with private decks, en-suite bathrooms and panoramic ocean views you can enjoy without leaving your bed. With sustainability in mind, each room was constructed using local materials and by local craftsmen. The restaurant, which serves both traditional Indonesian dishes and international cuisine, also sources most of its ingredients from nearby villages.
Cove Eco Resort, at a glance
• Eco-friendly resort located on a private island in the Indonesian archipelago of Raja Ampat
• Selection of beautiful beach cottages with sparkling ocean views
• En-suite bathrooms, decks, mosquito nets and ceiling fans
• Restaurant offering a blend of Indonesian and western cuisine with local ingredients
• Bar and lounge
• Sustainable practices
For leisure and pleasure
• World-class snorkelling and diving opportunities with access to top dive sites
• Bird watching excursions in the jungle
• Water-rock climbing
• Kayaking in nearby islands, bays and lagoons
• Beach relaxation
• Regular BBQs