Take the scenic coastal road through sweeping countryside, with the topaz ocean on one side and picturesque rice paddies on the other. Drive for an hour – not including frequent stops to photograph the beautiful panoramas – and you will arrive at one of the prettiest spots on the entire West Coast of Lombok.
Klui Beach is justifiably prized by travelers who take their sun worshipping seriously, and Jeeva Klui only adds to the experience. This remarkable resort reflects the traditions of local Lombok architecture whilst using sensitive design and green philosophies to create a genuinely laid back, beachside retreat. The lagoon is perfect for bathing and snorkeling, the infinity pool is irresistible with its wooden tiered sun decks, and the restaurant serves exquisite Indonesian food whilst overlooking the welcoming Indian Ocean.
Jeeva Klui, at a glance
- Fabulous beach setting on a renowned Indian Ocean beach
- An hour from the Lombok airport
- Choice of 35 suites and villas, including one and two storey beach or garden suites, all with large terraces and day beds
- Many with superb sea or garden views
- Deluxe Pool and Amra Pool villas have stone tubs in garden bathrooms
- Waroeng Restaurant serves a wide choice of local and international dishes
For leisure and pleasure
- Exciting, infinity edge swimming pool overlooking the ocean
- Jeevaniya Spa offering Indonesian massage and treatments, beside the beach
- Wallace lounge and library for air conditioned relaxation
- 15 minutes from the boat service to Bali and Gilli Islands
- Five kilometres from the popular Senggigi Beach tourist hotspot