Who said romance is dead? It is certainly very much alive and well at Komaneka Bisma. So, if you honeymoon here – or even simply make it part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Indonesia – you will find yourselves walking hand-in-hand through beautiful countryside, sloping fields of rice and whispering coconut groves.
You’ll also be able to indulge yourselves in a spa that wraps you in a series of traditional healing and restorative treatments. Or you may prefer to spend your days lazing in your own, private plunge pool with a terrace – the perfect spot for dedicated sun worshippers. In the evening you can saunter down to the Komaneka’s fine dining restaurant serving traditional Indonesian specialities. And for true romantics there’s even a wedding chapel for vow-taking or renewing.
Komaneka, at a glance
- Superb resort in a beautiful hillside setting overlooking the Campuhan River Valley
- Choice of elegant suites and villas with gorgeous river, pool or garden views
- Traditional Balinese style furnishings with a contemporary twist
- Built from local stone and native wood
- All villas have private plunge pools and terraces
- Indonesian fine dining restaurant and happening bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Great pool and exceptional spa villa offering a range of restorative and relaxing treatments
- Well equipped gym
- Elegant functions rooms and wedding chapel
- Fantastic views of the Campuhan River
- Surrounded by jaw-droppingly beautiful countryside for romantic walks amidst rice fields and coconut groves