With its extensive suites, exclusive collection of individual villas and wonderful setting, the Legian Bali truly deserves to be numbered amongst the Leading Hotels of the World.
Whether you choose the style and space of the Legian Bali’s expansive suites, or decide to treat yourself to the ultimate comfort of an individual villa with a private garden in The Club, you’ll be delighted you chose the Legian for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Bali.
You’ll be staying in a resort that’s listed amongst the Leading Hotels of the World, chosen for its levels of refinement, luxury and – not least – for its setting. The Legian is poised between the legendary sightseeing and party town of Kuta and the equally famous stretch of fine sand known by connoisseurs as Seminyak Beach. So, at the Legian Bali, you can chill out on a hot beach all day long, and party all night in cool Kuta.
The Legian Bali Hotel, at a glance
- Luxurious hotel and club set in a beautiful tropical gardens
- Denpasar International Airport is easily accessible
- Choice of 66 graceful suites plus The Club
- Suites feature private balconies with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, chic en suite bathrooms and décor inspired by Balinese tradition mixed with contemporary design
- The Club’s ultra-luxurious villas are set apart in their own gardens and have private swimming pools
- Dining options include The Restaurant serving a delicious combination of Indonesian and Western cuisine, plus candlelit dinners in a Balinese pavilion
For leisure and pleasure
- Sublime swimming pool arranged over two tiers, with jaw-dropping views of the beach and the ocean
- Spa with two single and three double suites, offering a whole range of authentic Balinese massages, treatment and rituals designed to relax and rejuvenate your senses
- Manicure and pedicure lounge
- Well equipped fitness center and gymnasium
- Steam room
- Within easy reach of the vivid nightlife of Kuta and the sights of Legian