In keeping with the natural landscape of Ubud, COMO Uma Ubud is a luxurious retreat surrounded by lush paddy fields. Call us today to find out more.
Surrounded by lush green paddy fields and hills that roll gently up towards the clear blue sky, COMO Uma Ubud looks entirely at home – and in keeping – with the natural landscape of Ubud.
Make it part of your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Indonesia and you’ll feel you’ve stepped into the modern Balinese ideal; the culture and heritage of a beautiful island, distilled and refined into a stunning contemporary boutique hotel, with the accents of the past enhancing the comforts of today. So expect open, airy reception rooms with thatched ceilings and great expanses of cool stone. Landscaped courtyards and rooms with traditional artefacts, sculpture and artwork. Infinity edge pools and a spa that is designed to offer centuries old treatments in surroundings that reflect the essence of modernity.
COMO Uma Ubud, at a glance
- Contemporary boutique hotel overlooking the Tjampuhan Valley
- Choice of 46 guest rooms, suites and villas reached by winding paths
- All with private gardens
- Huge windows bring the outside in
- Designer, black-and-white bathrooms
- Landscaped courtyards and private, infinity edge plunge pools overlooking gorgeous tropical gardens
- Villas typically have sitting and dining rooms
- Outdoor/indoor restaurant offering Asian fusion food
For leisure and pleasure
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Spa with open air studio giving superb views of the valley
- Reflexology area, steam room, sauna and gym
- Guided tours into the surrounding countryside
- Discover volcanoes, temples and historic sights
- Cultural visits to markets, artisan workshops
- Biking adventures
- Cookery and yoga classes