You may think, as you walk around the AriyasomVilla, that you’re in a typically grand Bangkok hotel of the 1940s and 1950s. The teak floors, the original style furniture, the traditional Thai silk drapes. In fact you’re standing in a hotel that was completely refurbished and opened in 2008 – but the interior designers have unerringly captured the atmosphere of a previous, perhaps more gracious age.
Make the AriyasomVilla in Bangkok part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand and you could find yourself especially appreciative of its serene inner aura. The hotel puts you very close to all the action in what is a very active city! You’ll be within easy reach of the nightlife, restaurants, sights and fantastic shopping for which Bangkok is famed throughout the world.
AriyasomVilla, at a glance
- Contemporary hotel in an ideal setting within easy reach of frenetic downtown Bangkok
- 24 spacious studios, deluxe rooms and suites plus a Presidential Suite, all arranged over four floors
- Glamorous en suite bathrooms
- Modern entertainment systems, WiFi and air conditioning
- Presidential Suite has four bedrooms, living room and fully equipped kitchen
- Na Aroon restaurant serving great international and authentic Thai cuisine
For leisure and pleasure
- Outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Som Sen Spa specialising in traditional Thai massages, oil massages and unrivalled pampering
- Meditation retreat and Library
- Great base for visiting the National Museum and the Erawan Shrine
- Close to Chatuchak weekend market, Patpong night market and Suan Lum Bazaar, Siam Paragon and Central World
- World class shopping easily accessible