Four Seasons hotels have an enviable, world-wide reputation for luxury, superb facilities and genuine hospitality. Nowhere more so than on the idyllic island of Koh Samui.
If you were to really splash out you could spend your days skimming across the Gulf of Siam on a Sunseeker cruiser, visiting far flung islands and diving into the deep blue wonderworld of the Angthong National Marine Park. But even if sea-faring doesn’t float your boat, you will be thrilled you chose Four Seasons Koh Samui for your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand.
After all, in a Four Seasons villa you only have to step a few paces outside your bedroom to be on the edge of your own private pool. You only have to wander into the Koh Thai Kitchen & Bar to sample some of the world’s best Thai-inspired fusion food. Or set foot inside the resort’s spa to experience the ultimate in pampering.
Four Seasons Koh Samui, at a glance
- Splendid beachfront resort surrounded by gardens and palm plantations
- Choice of 70 luxury villas and residences – all with their own private swimming pools
- Villas are arranged on the beachfront or on the wooded hillside overlooking the sea and typically offer chic, al fresco living space and en suite bathrooms
- Residences range from one to five bedrooms and have stunning gulf views
- The Owner’s Residence even includes a private yacht
- Koh Thai Kitchen & Bar – one of the most popular restaurants on the island
For leisure and pleasure
- Bask on the picture-perfect beaches
- Fabulous swimming pool, fitness center and spa
- Explore Koh Samui’s beaches, mountain peaks, jungle and coconut plantations
- Visit temples, statues and pagodas
- Cruise across the Gulf of Siam on a 20-meter Sunseeker Manhattan, discovering far flung islands and diving in the Angthong National Marine Park
- Resort gardening and landscaping tour
- Yoga classes in a tranquil pavilion
- Thai cookery classes
- Muay Thai Kickboxing studio and training classes