Samui the perfect marriage of castaway island beaches and the most indulgent spa and pampering. No wonder it’s a favorite for weddings.
If you are getting married, going on honeymoon or are just a romantic at heart, you’ll find Sala Samui, set on one of Koh Samui Island’s most gorgeous beaches, is a perfectly idyllic spot.
Likewise if you just want time away to bask in the sun in a little corner of heaven, beneath the swaying palms, beside a gently lapping sea. You’ll also be pretty satisfied if your idea of indulgence is being pampered in an impeccable spa, or dining on a wide range of irresistible local, regional and international dishes – with the sea providing the background music.
Sala Samui, at a glance
- Standing beside the fabulous Choeng Mon beach on the northern-most corner of beautiful Koh Samui Island
- 15 minutes from Samui airport
- 69 spacious suites and villas, 53 with their own private swimming pools
- Open air, outdoor bathrooms with showers or tubs
- Private balconies or terraces
- Fine dining restaurant with wine cellar, plus in-villa dining
- Pangaea restaurant and bar, plus beach bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Two stunning beachfront swimming pools
- Elegant double spa with garden pavilions, courtyards and massage salas in lotus ponds
- snorkeling and diving
- Golf at local course
- Thai cooking classes
- Elephant trekking
- Mountain biking
- Island tours
- Excursions to temples and historic sites
- 15 minutes from the exciting nightlife and shopping of Chaweng Beach
- Library and gift shop