If you’re visiting Bangkok it makes sense to stay in one of its most recognized hotels. After over 140 years, the Mandarin Hotel is part of the city’s history.
For almost a century and a half, the world’s most discriminating travelers have cruised along the majestic Chao Phraya and elected to stay at the Mandarin Oriental, its impressive presence dominating the banks of the river. Reason enough to specify this hotel for your stay in Bangkok during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand.
Other reasons include the Mandarin’s classic style and flawless service, combined with the cutting edge amenities you’d expect of a five star international hotel. The unrivalled luxury of its guest rooms. The world class spa. The cuisine that turns its restaurants into destinations, even in this capital of fabulous food. Plus the setting that puts you at the heart of Bangkok, and encourages you to explore the city’s temples, shops and markets by longtail boat.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, at a glance
- Iconic international, five star hotel on the banks of the Chao Phyra River
- Surrounded by the glittering city of Bangkok
- Choice of 44 extremely luxurious suites and 324 spacious guest rooms
- All with their own individual style and a design theme that combines traditional Thai inspirations with the best of contemporary innovations
- Large en suite bathrooms with generous tubs and walk-in showers
- Most guest rooms have grand views of the river
- Menu of nine outstanding restaurants and bars with cuisine ranging from fresh seafood to classic French and traditional Thai
For leisure and pleasure
- Two irresistible outdoor swimming pools
- Spa with 15 treatment rooms and a vast choice of rituals
- Training rooms, jogging track, tennis court and multi-sports arena
- Tour the bustling precinct of Chinatown and the floating markets and attractions by private longtail boat
- Excursions to the Grand Palace and the Temple of Dawn
- Just a few minutes’ walk from the famous Skytrain
- Thai cooking academy and cultural programmes