The Peninsula Bangkok could be called a destination in its own right. It stands beside the impressive Chao Phraya River and is generally recognized as one of Bangkok’s most sumptuous hotels. It has, for example, an art gallery, not to mention its own organic garden supplying its kitchens.
But make The Peninsula Bangkok a focal point of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand and you’ll realize that this is a destination that also takes you places. You can cruise on one of the hotel’s beautifully converted rice barges to the fabled Temple of the Dawn. For completely contrasting experiences, try a helicopter flight – or a trip round the frantic streets of bustling Bangkok in the Peninsula Tuk Tuk. Or you could glide round the sights in a liveried Peninsula Rolls Royce.
The Peninsula, at a glance
- Ultimately cultured and luxurious hotel in the heart of Bangkok, overlooking the Chao Phraya River
- Wide choice of guest rooms and suites – all with stupendous views over the river and beyond to one of the world’s most dazzling cityscapes
- Décor combines traditional Thai themes with the latest Peninsula high-tec systems
- Many rooms and suites feature balconies – perfect for intimate dining overlooking the river
- Many suites have Thai silk-clad wall panels and Thai and Chinese ceramics
- Thiptara and Mei Jiang Restaurants, plus The River Café and Terrace and Lobby Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Exotic, three-tiered swimming pool with 12 traditional Thai salas
- Super-elegant spa offering all kinds of soothing massage and classic Thai treatments
- Fitness center with a full range of the latest equipment
- Tennis court
- Helicopter flights from the hotel’s helipad
- customized car fleet ranging from Rolls Royces to Mini Coopers and a tuk tuk
- The Peninsula Academy offers private tours of Bangkok’s culture and heritage
- Master classes in Thai cuisine and one-to-one Muay Thai classes on the river banks
Speak to our consultants to arrange activities whilst staying here.