Three things make The Sarojin a must on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand. Firstly, there’s the multi award-winning resort itself, with its close proximity to the fabled diving off the Similan and Surin Islands Marine Parks. Not to mention its immaculate facilities, its standards of hospitality, and its sophisticated design.
Secondly there’s the surrounding area. Think of having private access to 11km of impeccable sand, fringed by the welcomingly warm Andaman Sea and sheltered by a coral headland. Or imagine being surrounded by primary rainforest, a natural mangrove ecosystem and no less than five national parks.
And then there’s the fact that your dream won’t be interrupted by the inevitable hoo-hah caused by young children. The Sarojin only invites guests over the age of 12.
The Sarojin, at a glance
- Award-winning boutique resort set on a fabulous beach
- Just one hour north of Phuket International Airport
- Choice of 56 guest residences arranged in seven separate, two-storey lodges
- Reached by bridges crossing twinkling streams and lush gardens
- Suites have separate bedrooms and lounge areas, designer bathrooms and great garden views
- Residences typically have their own pools or open directly onto tropical gardens
- Gourmet dining under the ancient Ficus tree or in a choice of romantic situations
For leisure and pleasure
- Direct, private access to an 11 km stretch of gorgeous beach
- Year round swimming and water sports – protected by the coral Pakarang Cape headland
- Fabulous diving in national marine island parks
- Tours to five nature reserves
- Trips to lagoons, limestone caves, waterfalls and one of Thailand’s largest mangrove eco-systems
- Local cultural excursions
- Romantic, shipwrecked, private island dining