Vana Belle has everything you could want and more. No-one would blame you if you found you simply couldn’t leave the resort.
Vana Belle does, after all, have one of the most captivating, soft white sand beaches on the island. It has tented, king-sized day beds standing on stilts in a stunning, infinity edge pool overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. It has an indulgent pampering spa, manicured grounds and exquisite cuisine. In short, there is everything you need on a luxury, tailor-made vacation to Thailand.
But not to step beyond the boundaries of Vana Belle would be to miss the sunrise over the intricate decorated spires and vast, laughing statue at Wat Plai Laem. Not to mention the magnificent beachfront of Laem Sor Pagoda, or the iconic Golden Buddha, or the unbelievable Thai temple of Wat Khunaram.
Vana Belle, at a glance
- Five star resort overlooking the Gulf of Thailand
- Choice of 80 exquisite suites and villas, with their own private plunge pools and sun decks
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Chic contemporary interior décor complemented by the latest entertainment systems
- Whole menu of dining options, including regional and international specialities served in an opulent dining room overlooking the sea
For leisure and pleasure
- Powder white sand beach fringed by welcoming, warm sea
- Tented bales standing in a huge infinity edge pool with spectacular views over the ocean
- Wellness spa designed to pamper and inspire you, body and soul
- 24 hour fitness center with personal trainer
- Perfect place for exploring Koh Samui’s fantastic temples, golden statue, multi-armed deities and Buddhist pagodas – all within easy reach of the resort
- Traditional longboat trips to uninhabited desert islands in the Gulf of Thailand
- Island exploration by 4x4 vehicle