Amanoi offers you the latest in carefully chosen settings, green policies, modern amenities…and a large helping of traditional Vietnamese hospitality.
Choose to visit Amanoi as part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Vietnam and you’ll be treated to one of the country’s best, most carefully planned vacation experiences. The setting, for example, is an incomparably beautiful stretch of coastline that’s backed by the Nui Chua National Park – a rare treasure that includes over 29,000 hectares of protected coastal and marine environments.
Created in Ninh Thuan Province, northeast of Ho Chi Minh City (old Saigon), Amanoi itself stands beside a tranquil, lotus-filled lake and overlooks Vinh Hy Bay, one of the most renowned in Vietnam. It is also the last word in modern luxury; the resort offers individual pavilions, many with sun decks and private swimming pools for the ultimate in unashamed luxury.
Amanoi, at a glance
- Carefully created resort overlooking wonderful Vinh Hy Bay
- Choice of 31 individual pavilions, many with private swimming pools, sundecks and loungers
- Five Aman Villas, each with between four and five free-standing bedroom pavilions, living/dining areas and private swimming pool
- Villas with 3,4 and 5 bedrooms also have live-in housekeepers and cooks
For leisure and pleasure
- Two wonderful swimming pools – one beside the central pavilion, the other set on a pristine white sand beach
- Aman Spa beside the lake
- Five double treatment and two hydrotherapy suites
- Hand and foot therapy
- Hair and beauty salon
- Gym, pilates studio, yoga pavilion
- Beach cub with dining area
- Range of water sports
- Two tennis courts