If you’re visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hue, stay in a hotel at its heart – one that upholds the traditional values of the historic city.
The Hotel Saigon Morin was created in the early 1900s and very quickly established a reputation for receiving travelers from around the world in true international style. Recently restored to its former glory with all the modern refinements of a contemporary, world class hotel, the Saigon Morin is a truly worthy inclusion on the itinerary of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to Vietnam. Especially if you’re intent on fully exploring the fabulous history of this UNESCO-acclaimed city.
And even more so if you want to sample the cuisine for which Hue is famed – cooked in real style by some of the country’s top chefs. In fact, you can even learn some of their secrets, by taking part in a master class in the art of Vietnamese cooking.
Hotel Saigon Morin, at a glance
- Newly restored, classic hotel in the ancient city of Hue
- Choice of 183 rooms including 18 suites
- Wonderful garden, city and or river views
- Contemporary en suite bathrooms with tubs and showers
- Desks and work areas
- All with internet access
- Jules Ferry, Garden Rendezvous and Royal restaurants serving unrivalled Vietnamese food, plus Panorama and Lounge bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Inviting swimming pool
- Beauty salon, gym and fitness center
- Body and foot massage rooms
- Sauna, steam bathtub and Jacuzzi
- Manicure, pedicure, facials and hairdressing
- Gift and souvenir shops
- Excursions around the ancient city, Huong River precinct and historic Trang Tien Bridge
- Explore the Thien Mu Pagoda, perched high above the Perfume River
- Cookery classes with a master chef