Built amongst striking natural rock formations, this rustic-style resort feels wonderfully secluded on a green hillside leading down to a sparkling, private bay.
Opulent pool villas that reflect the architectural traditions of Vietnam. An indulgent spa offering world-class treatments. A dining experience that encompasses the very best cuisine from the East and the West. These all combine to make the Six Senses Ninh Van Bay an essential destination on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Vietnam.
Here you can fill your days with water sports or while away the hours in your organically curved, infinity-edge rock pool, soaking in gorgeous views over the ultramarine Ninh Van Bay. There’s superb snorkelling to be had on nearby reefs, as well as tennis courts and hiking trails leading into the jungle. Those looking to really relax can head up the stepping stones to the award-winning Six Senses Spa where a whole range of heavenly, traditional Vietnamese therapies await.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay, at a glance
- World-class hotel and spa overlooking a fabulous, East Vietnamese bay
- Wide choice of generously sized hilltop, beachfront and rock pool villas
- Villas typically feature private plunge pools or steps leading directly into the sea
- Private ensuites with handcrafted wooden baths and open-air showers
- Constructed from natural materials with plenty of natural light and living space
- Fine sea or mountain views
- Variety of exquisite dining options including Dining by the Bay, Pool, Rocks and Wine Cave, using produce from the on-site vegetable garden
- Strong sustainability focus
For leisure and pleasure
- Beautiful beach and sheltered bay, as well as a lovely beachside swimming pool
- Serene Six Senses Spa with sauna, steam room and fitness centre
- Daily Tai Chi and yoga sessions
- Floodlit tennis, volleyball and badminton courts
- Vietnamese cookery classes
- Water sports centre offering scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing and sailing
- Island hopping and boat charters
- Excursions to Nha Trang city, Cai River and mud baths
- ‘Real Vietnam’ discovery experience and Hon Ba Park adventure tour
- Kid’s Club offering a wide variety of daily activities and excursions