The Sofitel Metropole is a grand hotel in the traditional sense; with French colonial-style ambience, and luxurious, modern facilities.
Step outside the Sofitel Metropole and – as its name suggests – you will be at the heart of the charming metropolis of Hanoi. Just a few steps away will be the graceful squares and grand buildings from the French era. The Opera House and Presidential Palace are minutes away, as is the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Museum of Fine Arts and the History Museum. Not to mention the bustling street markets, busy shops and nightlife of this fascinating city.
Inside the Metropole is the all-pervading atmosphere of calm opulence you’d expect of a classic hotel in the grand style.
Sofitel Metropole, at a glance
- City center setting in a fascinating capital
- Close to Hanoi sights, restaurants, cultural entertainments, shops and markets
- 364 French colonial-style and contemporary suites and guest rooms
- Three restaurants serving either modern Italian, formal French or traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- Poolside, courtyard and terrace bars
For leisure and pleasure
- Rooftop gardens
- Swimming pool in a courtyard setting
- Health club and fitness center with sauna and massage
- Stylish, three-level spa with Jacuzzi
- Delicatessen, gift shop and excellent hairdressers