360° views of Singapore’s epic skyline. Sumptuous guestrooms and suites. Impeccable hospitality and service. A stunning rooftop pool.
These are just a few things you can expect from a stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel. Sister property to the iconic Fullerton Hotel (just around the corner), the Fullerton Bay enjoys a superb waterfront location in the bustling Central Area, within walking distance of spectacular attractions like Merlion Park, National Gallery and Gardens by the Bay. Each of the hotel’s dining spots offer fabulous skyline and bay views, with a variety of cuisines ranging from French fare to heritage dishes and afternoon tea.
Fabulously modern and glamorously appointed, the Fullerton Bay also pays tribute to the city’s rich heritage and culture in its collection of ‘themed suites’. Each are individually decorated to reflect different aspects of Singapore’s history, from British colonial accents in the Cavenagh Suite to ornate Oriental panelling in the Robinson Suite. Premier Bay View Rooms offer unbeatable marina vistas, which you can enjoy from the spacious sundeck, whilst the 152 square-meter Presidential Suite comes with floor-to-ceiling windows and its own games room.
Fullerton Bay Hotel, at a glance
- Ultra-luxurious hotel with a fabulous location on Marina Bay
- Choice of 100 guestrooms and suites ranging from Deluxe Rooms to the outstanding Presidential Suite
- All are luxuriously appointed with individual climate controls, quality Egyptian linen, 100% goose down bedding, LCD TVs, coffee machines and Bluetooth speakers
- Presidential Suite offers panoramic views, rosewood wall panels, a spacious living and dining area, lounge and even a games room
- 360° views of the city and bay
- Range of dining options including the Landing Point, La Brasserie, Clifford Pier and Lantern Rooftop Bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning 25 meter rooftop pool surrounded by lush foliage
- Two glass-framed Jacuzzis
- Award-winning spa at nearby Fullerton Hotel
- 24-hour gym kitted out with state-of-the-art equipment, plus individual TV sets
- Complimentary heritage tours
- Outdoor yoga classes
- Located close to fantastic attractions such as Merlion Park, Asian Civilisations Museum, National Gallery, Singapore Flyer, Singapore Botanic Gardens and Gardens by the Bay
- 15-minute drive from Orchard Road, the go-to shopping destination in Singapore
- Soak up vibrant cultures on a walking tour of Chinatown and Little India