The white domes, arches and intricately carved lattice windows may remind you of Morocco. But the immaculate beach and the relaxed atmosphere are definitely more ‘Caribbean’.
Anguilla is continuously kissed by gentle, cooling Trade Winds, making a stroll along the water’s edge on the mile-long beach at Belmond Cap Juluca pure bliss. Turn back towards the glistening white resort and the view is of modern Moroccan riads standing against a background of waving palms. Far from being out of place, the architecture of Belmond Cap Juluca adds an extra sense of the exotic to the scene.
Stay at this ultra-cool resort during your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the West Indies and you’ll find yourself dining on globally-inspired cuisine in an elegant, covered yet open air restaurant, with a colonnade overlooking the sea. You’ll be sleeping in a spacious villa with white décor accentuated by Arabian artefacts and cooled by soft breezes wafting in from your private terrace.
Belmond Cap Juluca, at a glance
- Moroccan-style, luxury resort standing on a mile-long stretch of immaculate white sand
- Just seven miles across the sea from St Maarten
- Choice of 69 guest rooms and suites arranged in 15 white, Moroccan-style villas along the beach
- Private covered terraces facing the sea
- Colonial styling that includes louvered plantation shutters and cool white ceramic floors
- Marbled en suite bathrooms with separate showers
- Three different restaurants, all serving outstanding international cuisine and specialising in irresistible fresh seafood
For leisure and pleasure
- One of the island’s most revered beaches
- 1,800 sq ft swimming pool and sun deck
- Ocean-side spa offering massage, skin care, pampering and beauty treatments
- Wellness center with cardio fitness studio and personal trainer
- Cruising to St Maarten and St Barth’s aboard the luxurious Juluca Pride
- Water sports including kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boarding, Sunfish and Hobie Cat sailing
- Yoga, pilates and Caribbean dance classes
- Horse riding and bike rental
- Tennis center with courts, clinic and resident pro
- Access to the nearby Greg Norman-designed championship golf course