Stroll along the beach – or amble through the luxuriant tropical gardens – and you are definitely in the Caribbean. Turn back towards the house and you’ll recognize England’s influence.
The patios and verandas have cane furniture that wouldn’t look out of place in an English conservatory. The architecture of the Great House has a Georgian feel but the pastel pink is decidedly Barbadian in style. The gardens would do credit to a country manor house, but the trees aren’t oaks; they’re palms, the birds are multi-coloured and the flowers are similarly exotic.
Call in at Cobblers Cove on your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the West Indies and you’ll have the best of both worlds. English elegance combined with Caribbean character. So you can enjoy afternoon tea overlooking a stunning curve of white sand. You can go scuba diving in the morning and play cricket in the afternoon. And dine on fresh Barbadian seafood – in a restaurant called Camelot.
Cobblers Cove, at a glance
- Luxury beachside hotel combining colonial architecture with Barbadian style
- Set on the platinum west coast of Barbados
- Choice of 40 suites offering peace, tranquillity and marvelous views over the Caribbean
- Garden suites are hidden away in the tropical gardens
- Ocean view suites are just a few steps from the beach
- Camelot and Colleton suites occupy two floors and the roof of the Great House respectively, and offer private pools
- The Camelot Restaurant serves some of the finest seafood and international cuisine on the island
For leisure and pleasure
- Stunning swimming pool and sun deck
- Sea Moon Spa with hair salon, pampering, rejuvenating treatments and specialist skincare experts
- Range of watersports including scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, tubing and banana boats
- Windsurfing and Sunfish sailing Boating tours and island fishing
- Swimming with native hawksbill turtles
- Well equipped, air-conditioned gym
- Tennis court with pro
- Franklyn Stephenson cricket academy
- Access to a choice of local championship golf courses
- Great selection of heritage, garden and market tours
- Island taxi expeditions