If you’re looking for the ultimate place to stay while you’re in the British Virgin Islands, head for the island that the British Virgin founder calls home.
Where did Richard Branson - a man who could have any number of houses across the world - choose to make his home in the British Virgin Islands? Necker Island.
To understand why all you have to do is specify it as part of your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the British Virgin Islands. You could hire the place exclusively for your party of family and friends, or book an individual room as a couple and share two ultimate experiences – the ‘house party’ atmosphere of a glorious beach vacation, and the romance of being castaway on a virtually deserted Caribbean island.
You can also choose to stay in the Great House with its stunning views and sun soaked terraces – or enjoy the intimate privacy of an individual Bali House.
Necker Island, at a glance
- Beautiful boutique resort on Sir Richard Branson’s private island
- Choice of wonderful suites in the Great House or six dreamily romantic Bali Houses scattered around the island
- The Great House has large bedrooms with over-sized tented beds and huge sun terraces
- Bali Houses have shared pools and cliff top, inner island or beach locations
- Fabulous, photogenic views wherever you look
- Michelin-trained chefs create tailored dining experiences
For leisure and pleasure
- Spa with Balinese treatments, overlooking the sea
- Splendid beach featuring the Beach Pavilion with a large cocktail bar, movie theater and entertainment area, plus upper level with 40-eater dining table
- Private submarine safaris
- Catamaran sailing and kite surfing
- Water skiing, kayaking and power boating
- Entertainment includes casino nights, gala dinners and themed parties
- BBQs on the beach
- Sushi boat lunches
- Island-hopping to play golf
- Two tennis courts