A two mile long crescent of pure bliss. Including a natural dolphin lagoon, six fine dining restaurants and Jamaica’s best golf course.
Sometimes, large is beautiful. The Half Moon spreads itself generously along two miles of truly exceptional beaches – even by Jamaica’s standards – and takes in more than 400 acres of beautifully landscaped Caribbean gardens.
It has resident dolphins, a private lagoon, 13 floodlit tennis courts, an 18 hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Snr, an astonishing 54 swimming pools and an equestrian center offering you the chance to ride a horse through the shallows of the Caribbean Sea.
Everything is on a grand scale. But 50 years of being the best means that the Half Moon know how to take care of the little things, and the service is discreetly tailored to helping you make the most of your stay.
Half Moon, at a glance
- Exceptional beach setting – even for Jamaica
- 197 guest rooms and 33 luxurious, whitewashed villas set in 400 acres of landscaped gardens
- All with air conditioning, en suites and private balconies or patios
- Villas have five, six or seven bedrooms, many with their own swimming pools
- Royal villas include butler, chef and housekeeper
- Six restaurants and seven bars make sure every taste is catered for
For leisure and pleasure
- Choice of swimming pools
- Luxury Fern Tree spa
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Swimming with dolphins in a private lagoon
- Huge range of beach and water sports
- Anancy Children’s Village
- Hype Zone for teens and adventure activities
- Equestrian center
- Tennis and squash