If you like to round off your sea, sun and sand holiday with water sports, a round of golf and a game of tennis – come straight to Round Hill.
Sometimes you may want to do absolutely nothing but soak up the sun, watch the warm sea bubble over your toes as you stroll through the shallows, or sip a local cocktail beside a sparkling pool. Then, sometimes, the urge for action takes you.
Head for Round Hill Hotel on your luxury, tailor-made holiday to Jamaica and you’ll have ample opportunity to do everything, and nothing. A coral reef awaits if you fancy Scuba diving or snorkelling. The warm sea welcomes water skiers and windsurfers, sailors and fishermen, kayakers and wakeboarders. If you’re a golfer there’s the magnificent Tryall Golf Club nearby, plus great facilities for tennis players. And if you’re a connoisseur of fine food, this is the place to round off your day.
Round Hill Hotel, at a glance
- Happening resort standing beside renowned Round Hill Bay
- Choice of 36 Ralph Lauren-designed guest rooms and 27 ultimately luxurious private villas
- Guest rooms overlook the ocean and typically feature four poster, tented beds, cool white designer en suite bathrooms, high ceilings and expansive balconies or patios
- The Jamaica Villas have up to six bedrooms, private swimming pools, open air living spaces and chic décor
- Dining options include The Grill, The Restaurant at Round Hill and the Seaside Terrace – all offering Jamaica’s take on fresh seafood and local produce
For leisure and pleasure
- Splendid swimming pool with panoramic views of the Caribbean from a sun terrace
- Beachfront spa with seven treatment rooms, outdoor massage, juice bar and spa butler
- Well-equipped fitness centre and yoga pavilion
- Unrivalled Scuba diving and snorkelling on colourful coral reefs
- Pedal boating and kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding, tubing, glass bottomed boating, Hobie Cat sailing and fishing
- World class golf club within easy reach
- Great tennis facilities
- Tours of Round Hill’s magnificent gardens