The ultimate romantic Caribbean vacation? Your own private island with miles of white beaches, starry skies and dinner for two beside the sea.
There are experiences that as a honeymooner - or just a true romantic - you’ll never forget. A candlelit table set at the water’s edge, for example, or lunching on fresh-that-morning seafood; sitting in the shade of your own, thatched gazebo beneath swaying palms.
The beach is deserted, the sea is azure deepening to cobalt in the distance. You find yourself sighing, and thinking ‘why isn’t life always like this?’
Actually, on the private island of Petit St Vincent, it is. Here a honeymoon, or romantic break, means days of lazing on the impeccable beach, swimming in the welcoming sea or being pampered in an elegant spa. And evenings spent together; sipping cocktails, taking sunset walks along the water’s edge, or partying around the harbour.
Petit St Vincent, at a glance
- Private island hideaway for people who value their privacy
- Perfect honeymoon destination
- Two miles of fine, sandy beaches
- Choice of 22 one and two bedroom beachfront cottages typically featuring en suite bathrooms and showers, separate dining rooms and terraces with awe-inspiring sea views
- Individual settings on the hillside, cliffs and beaches
- Natural stone and wood, island décor
- Main and beach restaurants, barbecue and bar
For leisure and pleasure
- Hillside spa with full range of pampering and beauty treatments
- Romantic island picnics
- Water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie Cats, Sunfish and wind surfing
- Sailing across the azure Caribbean
- Hiking on Marni Hill
- Floodlit tennis court
- Sports days
- 18 hole golf course on nearby Canouan Island