The moment you see the fine pink sand trickling between your toes you’ll realize you’re somewhere very special. A snorkeling session with wild turtles confirms it.
As you’ll discover, there’s something deeply joyful about walking along a coral beach and looking back at your receding footprints in the fine, white-and-pink sand. There’s also something truly satisfying about laying on the same beach, doing nothing but watching your eyelids, and drinking the refreshing rum and citrus sorbets, brought to you by Eden Rock’s attentive beach team.
Of course, if you do want to do something you’re faced with quite a choice. You could take a swim with some of the locals; wild turtles that seem to fly through the crystal water only a couple of feet from your face mask. Or you could try paddle boarding, or – less energetically but equally as exhilarating – you could have a massage at the water’s edge.
Eden Rock Hotel, at a glance
- Situated in the Bale de St Jean – a gorgeous cove with a living coral reef
- Beautiful pink and white coral sand beach
- Wide range of accommodations includes: Ultra Luxe villas, big beach house, Diamond and Premium suites, Rock Classic guest rooms, beach rooms and garden cottages
- All with classically simple, modern Caribbean interior design
- Two restaurants with different styles of fine dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Gym with personal trainer and full range of TechnoGym equipment
- Wide choice of spa and beauty treatments delivered in your room
- snorkeling with turtles
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Surfing and kayaking
- Scuba diving
- Island exploration
- Art gallery and Rock shop