You will come for the stunning private beach, the sparkling sea and the glorious sunshine. But you will be ensnared by the gourmet quality of Cap Maison’s exquisite cuisine.
Award winning Cap Maison is widely regarded as one of the leading luxury boutique hotels on the entire island. And as you can imagine - since the island in question is St Lucia – that is against some very impressive competition. Cap Maison is poised beside its own secluded, white sand beach. It has a superb collection of designer villas set in gorgeous landscaped gardens, and amenities that include a 46 foot luxury yacht.
All good reasons for including Cap Maison in your luxury, tailor-made vacation to the West Indies. But there is more. Cap Maison features two of the most respected of St Lucia’s restaurants directed by world class chefs. It produces its own rum, and honey. It offers cooking classes and market tours, and an unrivalled culinary experience.
Cap Maison, at a glance
- Award winning boutique hotel with an admirable beachfront setting
- Choice of suites and villas set in three acres of tropical gardens
- All have awe-inspiring views over the sea or gardens – many including magical sunsets
- Designer en suite bathrooms
- Wide balconies or patios perfectly furnished for lounging and relaxing
- The most glamorous suites have their own private pools and roof terraces overlooking the sea
- No less than two destination restaurants, regarded as being amongst the best on the island
For leisure and pleasure
- Private beach for the exclusive use of hotel guests
- Swimming pool and sun deck
- Spa Maison offering a wide range of wellbeing, relaxing and pampering treatments and therapies
- Walk in wine cellar with tastings
- Cookery classes and visits to local produce markets with top chefs
- Guest chefs and continually revitalised menus
- Island hopping and romantic cruises aboard a 46 foot motor yacht
- Wide range of exciting water sports including scuba diving on a home reef
- Easy access to St Lucia Golf and Country Club
- Close to Rodney Bay
- Hiking and trekking into the island’s interior