Yes, you want your own private, desert island. But you also want luxury, an infinity pool overlooking the sea, four poster beds, fine dining…
At Parrot Cay you have it all. From tented white, pool-side sofas to glorious, deserted beaches. You have the privilege of being able to explore the resort’s private island, at your leisure. You can dine outside as the sun slowly dips into the gold-tinged sea or indulge yourself in a spa devoted entirely to pampering you, with holistic treatments including Ayurveda, aromatherapy and pilates.
Not to mention two fine restaurants that serve caught-that-day seafood and contemporary Caribbean, Asian and Mediterranean food prepared using many local and organic ingredients. Hardly surprising, therefore that Parrot Cay is a great spot for real romantics – and can arrange everything for weddings, from the beach-side service to the fireworks.
Parrot Cay, at a glance
- Set on an achingly beautiful private island
- Choice of 72 luxury rooms and suites
- Private villas – including family-friendly, three bedroom cottages
- Great views over the beach, ocean or gardens
- Two restaurants plus private tiki hut, beach picnic and villa dining
For leisure and pleasure
- Superb, infinity edge swimming pools
- Sublime spa with treatments to replenish and restore
- Yoga, pilates studio and Jacuzzi garden
- Double massage rooms and Japanese baths
- Great diving and water sports including: waterskiing, windsurfing, sailing and kayaking
- Sunset cruising and deep sea fishing • Excursions to local villages and historic plantation tour