Surrounded by breath-taking sandstone sculptures, canyons and waterfalls, Jardin du Roy doesn’t just fit in – it’s part of Isalo National Park.
Blending seamlessly into its backdrop of sandstone rock, Jardin du Roy makes the most of its setting at the heart of one of Madagascar’s most fascinating, unusual and photogenic national parks.
As a guest, you can expect to discover plunging waterfalls, dizzying canyons and sandstone rock formations that have been sculpted over millennia by the prevailing elements. You’ll also discover high levels of luxury, the sort of service that pampers without being over-attentive and a restaurant with a soaring ceiling and a regal menu.
After all, the name Jardin du Roy is French for Garden of the King!
Jardin du Roy, at a glance
- Photogenic setting 100 miles from Toliara (Tulear)
- Southern edge of Isalo National Park in south west Madagascar
- Just 15 spacious and luxuriously-appointed suites with private bathrooms Verandas with panoramic views
- Excellent restaurant and bar
- Landscaped and well maintained gardens
For leisure and pleasure
- Large pool
- Guided walks into the picturesque Isalo National Park
- Tours of the Canyon des Singes and Canyon des Rats
- Horse riding from Jardin’s own stables
- Mountain bike exploration of surrounding countryside